- Designing I and II level buildings and structures according to state standards.
- Manufacturing, installation and technical maintenance of lifting devices, metallurgy equipment, boilers working under pressure and vessels.
- Installation and exploitation of liquid and natural gas facilities.
- Diagnostics of the equipment exploited to the potentially hazardous object and conducting technical inspections.
- The rights to carry out the technical diagnosis in order to extend the service life:
- a) Load, isothermal wagons (except wagons for the transportation of hazardous items);
- b) Load wagons for the transportation of hazardous items (except oil-tank wagons with boilers working under pressure more than 0,07 MPa);
- c) Oil-tank wagons, where the load is carried out under pressure more than 0,07 Mpa).
Our Certificates and Licences