The management of Inter Gas Service endeavors to secure the high confidence of customers with the implementation of occupational health, ecology and quality management in compliance with the international requirements.
Successful operation of Inter Gas Service depends on the level of customer satisfaction regarding the services rendered on the engineering of gas industry facilities, construction, installation, and repair. Implementation of all work is based on absolute compliance with the rules and norms of the international and local standards on quality, occupational health, safety and environmental protection, constantly improving the quality of services, social responsibility and the importance of the public enterprise.
Besides organizing the development and organization of Integrated Management System on Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Protection in compliance with ISO 9001 and 14001, as well as OHSAS 18001, the management of Inter Gas Service demands its employees to comply with all requirements of this system.
The management of Inter Gas Service identifies following essential issues:
- To prevent all possible claims and non-compliance at all stages of the provided services and during work process and always to try to meet a real and growing needs of customers.
- Always and in any case to comply with quality, occupational health, and environmental standards.
- To work actively to prevent inconsistencies, as well as, to be always ready to work out discrepancies in the IMS area at any time.
- To provide the enterprise with necessary documents on IMS in order to use the requirements of a management system for the effective implementation of confirmed tasks and work, as well as for customer satisfaction.
- To increase implementation of requirements of IMS through audit, training, analysis of operating standards.
- To use effective enforcement of natural resources, as well as to minimize adverse effects on the environment by minimizing the number of hazardous wastes in production technology.
- To require knowledge of the rules of safety and environmental protection from the employees, suppliers and business partners.
- To provide an understanding of quality, occupational health and safety, environmental protection needs, and to carry out independent information interchange with all relevant individuals and organizations.
Management of Inter Gas Service bears responsibility for the achievement of the issues on the application of quality, occupational health and safety and environmental protection policy, and undertakes to comply with the principles unconditionally.
Quality, occupational health, safety and environmental protection policy are important for each employee of Inter Gas Service.